Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm stressed to the gill(Part 1)

I have been soo stressed lately its not even funny. Before Christmas I was working every week end and schooling all week. On top of that we go to theropy 2 days a week, co-op on Wed., being momma, wife, cleaning house and all the other things that go with being with a women. I thought that through Christmas break I could get a break. Boy was I wrong. I worked 2 weeks 40hrs and the 3rd week they had me at 30 hrs, but I told them I couldn't work that Wed.(I was too tired) My husband was having surgery that Friday and they where trying to work me through the week. I told them that I would work that Sunday to make up Wed., but I called in cause of Dan Dan wasn't able for me to leave. SO, This week after school has started they got me down for 40 hrs. I can keep this up, but don't want to leave them hanging. It's gotton to the point where I'm snappy and tell people off in a heart beat. I'm blunt and upfront, but I'm a big ole softee so I don't go off like I have lately. I guess in way its a good thing to keep people running over me, but in a way it's not. Well, I'm gonna come back later and finish this little vent cause I got to take the kids to theropy.
Kitten

No comments: