Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My avatar!

I’ve been wondering about changing my avatar again. On the Denim Jumper I use a Panther with fire. I have always liked panthers. Before the panther it was 3 kittens or cats that had sunglasses and really showed the real side of me, but on the other hand when I got tired and aggravated I went to the panther that shows that part of me. Even thou I like panthers I feel the Puss’n boots is more me. I guess I’m just trying to figure what kind of person I want people to know me as. I guess I’ll think about this a little while and hopefully get some comments to help me decide. I guess I can try and find a picture that shows both sides. Cattitude is everything, happy go lucky and Take me as I am.
kitten

2 comments:

Shirley Hill said...

Well that shows how graphically illiterate I am. I don't even know HOW to put a avatar on mine! Personally I like the last one you chose. Very nice.

kitten said...

Sweets, One day we catch eachother on the messenger together I'll talk you through putting your avatars and pics on. You mean you like the avatar I have now or the one with flames?
kitten