Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!





Yesterday we had Easter with my mom. I'm so glad that all her kids, grand-kids and great grands showed up. We had the best time. I guess you can say this was one of the best. A few of my nieces have gone hog wild and not coming around much, but I'm glad they came yesterday. I will be shocked if my mom is here next year, but she is a strong lady, so I really hope she is. Just for her sake I'm so glad everything turned out so well. Here are a few pics from our happy day.

(They all didn't turn out well. We just got our new camera and we are still learning. HA!)

kitten
Ps. A sweet dear cyber friend shared this cake with me so I wanted to show it off!

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

I didn't know how to contact you except through your blog -- just wanted to say thanks so much for your nice comment on my heartsforlinus blog. It's nice to know people appreciate it!
Cheri