Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Heart breaking

Massacre at Virginia Tech Leaves 33 DeadSalem-News.Com, OR - 30 minutes ago. It is the third-deadliest school shooting in United States history, after Monday’s Virginia Tech massacre and the 1966 University of Texas massacre. ...Massacre at Virginia Tech Sun Journal.com (subscription)Massacre at Virginia Tech Washington TimesJUST IN: 33 people killed in massacre at Virginia Tech The Post Onlineall 3,959 news articles »
This is so heart breaking! And scary at the same time. The world around us seems to be turning to violence more and more. I know my kids will be going to college in just a few short years and I know I can't protect them from everything, but it still makes me nervous just thinking about it. I have heard of so many school shootings and can't understand why these young kids think that shooting a lot of people will make things better. I feel sad for the families and the family of the gunman.
kitten

No comments: