Sunday, April 01, 2007

I just love the Demin Jumper!

When I found this site about 2 years ago I was so lost to so many things and didn't even know it. All these wonderful ladies have been a blessing to me. When I 1st started I had no clue how to home school. These ladies have helped me learn so much to help my kids, gave me encouragement, and they have even taught me stuff about the net I never knew, so I guess you can say I have been home schooled also. LOL! I have learned how to blog, add links and so much more. The Demin Jumper to me is not just a home school group, but a place with a bunch of ladies I consider my friends. The other wonderful thing about the DJ is I have learned so much about so many different people and where they live. From a girl from Mississippi this has been a wonderful experience.
kitten

No comments: