Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Love being a cheerleader! But

I'm the type of person that loves to cheer other people up! I'm not bragging it's just my personality. I have also noticed this trait in my little girl, but I also noticed another trait in her that I have that I don't like. Even thou we love to cheer other people and always make them feel good about themselves we don't have the self esteem we should have. I'm not looking for others to be my cheerleader because I have KB and she has me and for me that is enough. But I was wondering if most people that seem to always be the "cheerleader" for some reason doing this to make them self feel good or what? I'm glad that my little girl loves to help others, but I don't like the low self esteem she seems to of got from me. I really don't know why I have a low self esteem my self. Most of the time if you don't know us well you would think we are Happy Go Lucky all the time. I'm also wondering if this healthy or if there is something we good do to build our self esteem.
kitten

No comments: