Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Dr. visit yesterday

I posted here while back about some problems I've been having for the past 12-13 years. ( http://kittens-homeschool.blogspot.com/2007/02/finally.html) I was not impressed when I 1st went yesterday. Matter of fact I had to come home and look up of what I got out the visit. When I left the Dr.'s office I was under the impression that he was going to be like all the rest, just check my thyroid and tell me to join weight watchers or curves. Well, he did. But I came home and googled what had marked on my sheet so I'm not upset as I 1st was. The sign on the door said,"Metabolic Disorders Institute" When I kept saying this has gone on for the past 12-13 yrs he just said, he was more worried with the present.
This is what I found when I googled what he marked on the sheet.... Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders and he also marked Adrenal Disorders . After I researched this I'm not as reluctant to have blood test done. I go back Wednesday and probably should know by Friday or that Monday.
I also had a test done on my gal-bladder yesterday. Man, was that ever awful! I will know the results this Wednesday. I wished I had knew what the test was before I went, but I guess it's best I didn't because I probably wouldn't of had it done. HA! They gave me this shot to make my gal-bladder show up and when it did they gave me another shot. OMGees! I got nauseous on contact and then I got to hurting. That was the most awful test ever! I just hope they find out why my stomach hurts and I don't have to do that test again.
kitten

No comments: