Thursday, May 03, 2007

Home School T-Shirts

I thought of using this one for the kids. The 1st one be DJ, The 2nd KB and the 3rd be JB.

I thought to use this one for me without my name and either use the same picture for my husband or find him another picture of a panther or something, but I really like this one.
The kids asked me here while back if we could make Home School shirts for when we go on field trips and such for we will match. I this could be a good idea since I have already gave us the name, Kitten's Home School. This is what I was thinking of the design and I would like opinions if possible.

Okay, I was think of putting Kitten's Home School on front on the left upper chest. And for the kids on back I pick out a picture, which I will show, with their names under the picture I feel best fits them. And for my husband and I I have chose the same on the front but with a different picture.

How I was going to make the shirts is either use paint for the front or make a design from the computer and print off and iron on. I already have the pictures I think I'm gonna use on my computer and I'm gonna iron them on.

So if you would be so kind let me know what you think.

Thank You bunches!

1 comment:

Ami said...

It sounds like an awful lot of work. I never really considered matching shirts for us, but if I had, I think I would buy shirts all the same color in our individual sizes and let each person decorate the shirt the way they like it.