Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My secret pal did it again


She sent me a card with some DARK chocolate! Oh, boy did I need it! The card and the chocolate.

My sp was right! It is good to communicate with other people instead of our kids all the time/ The TDJ is a really great group and I'm so proud to be a part of it and so proud to have such a great secret sis that I do.

I still haven't figured out who she is, but I haven't really tried, I think the surprize is what makes it special!

Thank You so much my dear secret friend!

Here's kitten sending you big HUGS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the card and chocolates! I'm not sure what hint I could give you as to who I am.....have to think about that one. Aw, it is too early still, you'll just have to wait! :-)
enjoy your summer sista! SP

kitten said...

Thanks again girly! I just love surprises!