Thursday, September 27, 2007

Beware of scams




(Click on pitcures to bring to full size for you can read them.)
Yes! Sadly this happened to me and I'm putting it out there for it wont happen to you. Unfortunately they were out of the USA and there is nothing that can be done except me paying the money back. I do have friends out side of the USA as well and I want them to be careful also. I usually am very careful, but this one got me bad and at a bad time. At least I don't have to do jail time and my bank will work with me, but I'm having to pay back $3,000 plus because of interest. One thing that really upset me is when I was at the Police station this morning, the officer pulled up a bunch of scams from their dadta base that people are not aware of. I asked him why hasn't the public been aware of these and he had no answer. 4 of the scams was from EBay. People bought stuff and someone used their personal info to get more money. So, from friend to friend, Just be careful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry this happened to you. That is a bad scam. Thanks for sharing it.

Holly said...

I am so sorry. What a bad month you seem to be having. Here's hoping things get better.