Saturday, September 22, 2007

The letter T



"T" stands for thankfulness! I'm so thankful for my home, my children, husband and family. I'm also thankful for all the friends I have here in the blogging world and on TDJ. Instead of complaining of what I don't have, I'm thankful for I do have.
"T" also stands for trust. The degree to which one party trusts another is a measure of belief in the honesty. Sometimes we seem to trust & believe in others more than our own self. It is good to be able to trust others, but we need to trust in our self that much more.
I have been thinking of this a lot lately with some discussions of being a mom or home school mom. Just look with in and trust your heart.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't trust others easily. It turns out I don't trust myself easily either. Thank you for posting this.