Thursday, September 20, 2007

Reasons to love Home Scooling

I came across reasons to love homeschooling post at http://momisteaching.com/. I thought it was really neat, so I thought I would come up with my own little list. Feel free to share your own reasons. Post it in your own blog and see what reasons others have to love homeschooling.
1) I don't have to hear my kids coming home whinning about how the teacher is mean.
2) We can take field trips as much as we want.
3) If something happens we can be flexible and not do school that week.
4) We don't have to worry about getting up early and getting dressed.
5) I get to spend that x-tra quality time with my kids.
6) We can go as fast as they want or as slow as they need.
7) I can teach them the best way for them and I don't have to teach them everything the school pumps into them if I don't care to teach it.
8) My kids are so much happier. (If your kids are happy, you are happy!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good list. I can also teach them character and they can learn to clean the house. They can work during the day and do school when they want and be self motivated. I might do a list for Thursday Thirteen some time.

Holly said...

#3 has been really pertinent this week, for both of us :-)