Sunday, April 27, 2008

Here are a few fun quizzes

I'm going to be a little late getting my Fun Monday up, because it was raining here today. Hopefully it will pretty, early in the morning and I can take a few pics. If it's not pretty, I'll just write it.
Have a wonderful day!



I will have my Fun Monday up a little late, because it rained today and was unable to take pictures.

See ya then!

You Have Good Karma

In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.
Your caring personality really shines through.
Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.
But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.






The Part of You That No One Sees
You are balanced, peaceful, and sincere.
You're the type of person who goes along to get along.
And you're definitely afraid of rocking the boat.

Underneath it all, you fear your world falling apart.
You'll put up with a situation that you don't like in fear of changing it.
Disruptive and forceful people intimidate you - and sometimes exploit you.









You Are Mountain Dew



Ultra hyper and full of energy, you're on a permanent sugar high.

Some people complain about your taste, but the do appreciate your power.



Your best soda match: Coke



Stay away from: Root Beer

2 comments:

karisma said...

It turns out my karma is fantastic and I am Coke (even though I am not really into soft drink) Go figure!

Anonymous said...

Mine is Coke:
A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper

Again we came up as a match like some other quiz we did.

I came up the same as you on the karma one and the other one was way out; not me at all.