Saturday, August 09, 2008

1, 2, 3 Meme


At the beginning of our school last year I did an ABC meme that I had found off of someone's Blog. Since I Love numbers and finding their Biblical meaning, I thought I would do a number’s meme. I’m not really sure exactly how this is going to work out, but I had thought of listing the biblical meaning & a picture and a description.
Example: Give meaning, then maybe a picture of my oldest son since he is my 1st born and tell you why he is number one to me.
I guess we will just have to wait and see how it turns out. I hope it is as fun as it 1st seemed when I came up with the idea and it’s not too hard. I will start my new adventure either later tonight or early morning. I just hope it is as fun as the ABC meme.
Until next time….. Hope you have a HAPPY!

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

I can't wait to see it when you get it all worked out. You gotta love mental projects.