Sunday, August 10, 2008

Number 2

Biblical meaning: Witnessing; separation; discernment; wholeness in marriage; division; enmity; opposition; dividing light and darkness; relationship between God and man is closely tied to our relationship with man. (Gen. 1: 6-8, 27; 2: 24; 16: 21; Ex. 31: 18; Ecc. 4: 9-10; Matt. 19: 5-6; 22: 37-40; 1 Tim. 5: 19; John 8: 17; Rev. 11: 2-4)

My number 2: My second child, Red. He is my outdoorsman! He loves fishing, hunting, baseball, football, building things and following every foot step his daddy makes! He started puclic school this year to play football, even tho I wasn't 100% behind it, I let him go. He is really enjoying so far. He is my child that beats to a different drum than others and I really try to let him follow his own path as long as I know he is not going to far. LOL!










2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

What a big difference between #1 and #2, LOL.

They are both great looking boys.

Anonymous said...

Looks to be a sturdy well built boy!!
this may be just me but isn't it esier to let boys be more in controll of what they want?