Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog Things

I found this over at storyteller's. I find these blogs things kind of fun and cute. I guess you can say this one is me, but I wouldn't say I'm always the ROCK.
I was going to add more of "things kids say", but because of somethings that happened today I'm not going to add it right now.
Have a Blessed day!




You Are an "A-OK"



Your life philosophy can be summed up as, "Whatever will be, will be."

Your greatest wish is to live each day a little better than the next.



You are naturally calm and stable. Some people would call you a rock.

You feel one with the world. You are a spiritual person, though no one who knows you would guess it.

3 comments:

karisma said...

Yes these things can be quite fun! Some of them are amazingly accurate too which is weird!

storyteller said...

Thanks for the linky-love! How ‘kewl’ that you’re ‘A-OK’ like me ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

I am A-Ok too. We are quite alike.