Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random questions and a stolen meme

I found these random questions over at storyteller's.

1. Thinker or doer? Both

2. Have you ever performed in public (like music, dance, singing, speeches, etc)? Yes, I have gave speeches through boy scouts and church, I sing at church and also do drama. Did you like it? I rather do drama.

3. Do you have any tattoos? yes Do you want one? I want this one redone. (long story)

4. What is your favorite museum? Mud Island. I haven't had the pleasure to go to as many as I would like.

5. Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes Does it make you uncomfortable to be asked to keep a secret? Sometimes. It just depends how bad it is.

6. Can you play any musical instruments? I use to play the trumpet, but kept ulcers, so had to give up playing. What do you wish you knew how to play? Drums (I have never been able to read music, I play by ear. When I was in band I was told I could never be 1st chair even thou I played very good, but because I couldn't read music.)

7. Whose voice do you find soothing? My moms and kids Irritating? my brother in laws wife! (long story)

8. Do you sleep on the left or the right? right

9. Other people's biggest misconception about me is ... I don't know. I have always been told I'm easy to read.

10.Do you have any one's autograph? Yes. I have one of our President and mayor because of great community service recognitions in boy scouts. I also have one of a couple that use to have a local show, but her husband passed away and now she is getting too old, so no more show.

Here is a stolen meme from SabrinaT and it's all about your mate. Dan is my mate.

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Football, but he will watch about anything.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Depends on his mood. Either Ranch or 1,000 Island

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Raw cucumbers or raw bell pepper.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don't do bars, but if he did it would be a bud light or gin and coke.

5. Where did he go to high school? South Pontotoc (County school of Pontotoc, MS)

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He collects hunting magazines, arrow heads and old coins.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Pineapple with mayo.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Steak

10. What is his favorite cereal? He don't really care for cereal, but I would have to say frosted mini wheats.

11. What would he never wear? Socks with sandals

12. What is his favorite sports team? USC & Ole Miss (Foot Ball)

13. Who will he vote for? He has not decided

14. Who is his best friend? Big David

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Talk too much

16. How many states has he lived in? 1 (MS)

17. What is his heritage? Native American, Scottish, German and Indian.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Strawberry Short cake

19. Did he play sports in high school? Football

20. What could he spend hours doing? Fishing and Hunting
*******************************************************
If you wish to play be my quest. Come on and let us learn a little more about you and how well you know your mate.
I asked Dan these questions to see how many I got correct and I made a 100!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pineapple with mayo? That's a sandwich?! It sounds like a lost bet!

SabrinaT said...

Is there anything else with the pineapple and mayo? What made him try it?

storyteller said...

Thanks for the linky-love and for playing along. Some day perhaps you’ll share the ‘tattoo’ story? I enjoyed learning about Dan through your answers to Sabrina’s meme too … but since I live alone I won’t be picking that one up to share.
Hugs and blessings,