Saturday, October 03, 2009

Home all by myself!

I didn't plan it this way it just happed! If I had planned it, something would have happened. LOL!
I really miss every one of ya'll and there is not a day I don't think about ya'll. You may think I'm just saying that, but I'm not. I know all of ya’ll have a busy life, but here lately it's been hard to get online. Let me just give ya’ll a little break down of our summer.
* Aron (my oldest) worked through the summer program. After the program was over, he went to work for a few mths laying brick to finish paying off his truck that he put a down payment with his summer program money. He also went to summer camp and helped out with what he could with momma.
* Josh (my middle child and busiest child) Went to paw paw's house the 1st 2 weeks of summer to help pawpaw. He worked a little bit laying brick, went to 2 summer camps, went with the church to a water park, did community work with the church, summer football practice, and helped with momma with what he could.
* Katie Beth (My youngest) Went on 3 summer camps and helped a lot with momma.
With the kids being scattered and not at home I didn't have as much help as normal with momma, but I’m just glad they had a GREAT summer.
With school, starting things have not slowed down a bit.
Hope to catch up with ya’ll soon! Take care! Love ya Bunches!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

What is going on with you? You hadn't blogged in so long and I kept checking back now and then to see what was happening!

I hope everything is well. Will you be back to blogging regularly again?

Ami said...

So happy to see a post from you pop up in my reader!

Hope you're back to regular blogging soon, and that you'll catch us all up with what's been happening!!

Anonymous said...

Home alone! Isn't it delicious?

Sounds like a good summer for the kdis. Hope you're enjoying your time alone.

MOM #1 said...

Wow! All that and home alone too. What a summer!

I'm glad you're doing ok. It's good to see you blogging again, even though it may be sporatic, it's something.

karisma said...

Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah!!!! So glad you said HI! I have missed you and was thinking of you a lot also! You must of heard me hey? LOL

Big big hugs and smoochies xxxoxoxoxo

ChrisB said...

That sounds like a very busy summer for the children. Have been wondering about you. Glad to hear from you.

Jettie said...

Hey there!! I know your feeling!! I am looking forward to more time to visit with winter coming!!
Iam at a new blog now!!