Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today has very Peaceful


Instead of wasting my whole day being lazy I did do a little house cleaning. If I knew what my day will hold tomorrow I may not of touched the house. I called my nieces to see if I would have any of the kids. They said that I wouldn't, but you never know around here. LOL!
My momma always use to tell me that I was her "WILD CHILD", so I guess I have a "WILD HOUSE HOLD". Even though I wonder if there will be more than one day of quite around here. LOL!
I do LOVE everyone that comes through here, but on the other hand I do get tired and need more me time. And, most definitely need to do more school with KB.
I'm glad the stress of baby Isabella is over, maybe things can turn back to some of what we call normal. I have tried for 2 days to write a post about the deal and get some input or advice on one certain thing. But, something would happen every time. Once I tried to post it and it messed up and for some reason half the post disappeared. The 2nd time KB kept begging for the lap top, so I just figured I would do it later. Today I just never got around to it. Hopefully I can get it up tomorrow.
I'm not sure if I have said this, but I'm glad to be back blogging. Many of ya'll crossed my mind often and I wondered how ya'll were, but I just couldn't do the things I wanted.
Peace< Love & Happiness to ya!
Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Peaceful days are the best days. As you can see, I'm doing a little housework myself. Good luck!

kitten said...

Thanks Mom #1! I sure have missed that "Happy Go Lucky" attitude! I sure have missed you and your family.