Friday, February 03, 2012

Lots on the brain & been sick

This has been a long week. It may not of been so bad if I haven't been so sick. I'm feeling some better today, but most of it has went down into my chest. I may just wait till morning to go to the Dr in the morning since I have so much to do today. I should have just showed up when the clinic opened at 7am this morning, but I didn't.
One of my nieces finally found her a daycare for her 3 boys. That leaves me with 2 of my nephews to get off the bus and whoever shows up for Kate Kate to watch. I love em to death, but I'm glad the baby sitting part is slowing down. More me time! YaY!
With all the drama of the baby and this cold I have not felt like writing very much. Josh is still bothered with the whole mess. He is relieved not to be the daddy, but her telling us the whole time there was no other way it could be anybody else but him. They haven't even had the decency to call and apologise or anything else. I want to send a message to the girls mom, but if I do that anything she says won't be from the heart. I decided not to carry them to court. I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I do know, This too shall pass.
Hope yaw have a Blessed weekend!

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

I'm so sorry you're under the weather. Being sick is the Pitts.

I'm also glad some of your other responsibilities are slowing down. If sure sounds like you've earned plenty of KITTEN TIME. You need to put all the rest on hold and collect on it, LOL.

Feel better really soon.